Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

A recent picture and 15 facts about you


This picture is not very recent but it was the best I could do. I haven't really been taking pictures lately so this will have to do for now.



Facts:

1. I'm Hispanic

2. I am a stay at home mom at the moment.

3. I'm 5'2

4. I love doing nails.

5. When I work I am a medical assistant.

6. I can't wake up earlier than 9:30am.

7. My favorite color is PINK!

8. I have a bad habit of biting little pieces of skin off my lips.

9. I have 2 youger sisters.

10. I met my boyfriend when we were 14.

11. I got pregnant at 16 :o

12. I love the pool.

13. I have scars on my face from chicken pox...lol

14. I don't like getting flowers as gifts.

15. I HATE cooking but I have to do it.


So these are a couple of facts about me...as time goes by you guys will get to know me better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment