Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

A photograph of your best friend



                                 


This is John. He is the father of my children and my best friend. He is the one that has stayed when all my other friends have left. I got pregnant at a young age so I lost my friends because I lived a different life. They were going out doing teenage things and I was at home being a mother. Because of this I grew apart from my friends. I still talk to them once in a while and go out with them like once a year lol but I do not have a best friend. John is the one I talk to about everything and I don't keep any secrets from him. I'm pretty sure he will continue being my best friend for many years to come. Even if we have our arguments once in a while ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment