Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

What's in your makeup bag?
 
I don't keep a lot of stuff in my makeup bag because I don't usually wear a lot of make up. I just have my basics in there. I don't like to keep my foundation in my makeup bag because it will leak and make a mess so I just keep that one at home. Everything else I wear though goes in there because I usually have to do my make up in my car before I get to work. I don't do it while I'm driving though I do it when I'm warming up my car, when I get a red light, and when I get to work in the parking structure lol.
 
I just recently got my bag at Walmart and inside it I have:
-Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder in Silky Beige
-Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Custom Glow blush & bronzer in Rosy Glow
-Eyelash curler from Forever21
-Maybelline's Falsies Flared
-An old eyeliner from MAC
-Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipliner in Tiramisu
-EOS Mint Lip balm
-Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy
-Powder brush from a brush set I got at Walmart
 
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment